|These Halloween jokes will "haunt" your little kid, in a good way!|
- What do monsters like on their mashed potatoes? GRAVE-y!
- Where does a ghost go on a Saturday night? Anywhere he can BOO-gie!
- What is a mummy's favorite type of music? WRAP!
- What do you call a first-grade monster? An elementary-GHOUL student!
- What room in a haunted house goes flap! flap! flap? The BATroom!
|Halloween jokes? Meow!|
- What do ghosts wish on at night? MONstars!
- Where do ghosts put up notices? On a BOO-lletin board!
- Why didn't the skeleton dance at the party? He had no BODY to dance with!
- Where did the goblin throw the football? Over the GHOUL line!
- What lives in a haunted house and loves the World Series? A baseball BAT!
|Rock your funnybone with these Halloween jokes!|
- What do you get if you cross rain clouds with ghosts? Thunder and FRIGHTENING!
- What has wheels and shrieks? A roller-GHOSTER!
- Which member of the ghost hockey team wears a mask? The GHOULIE!
- What's scary and rescues ships? The GHOST Guard!
- What do you call two spiders who just got married? NewlyWEBbed!
Note: Again, these are the jokes my daughter told. Find more at www.halloween.com.
Thanks for reading and....
Have a FUN, SAFE HALLOWEEN!