Tuesday, September 23, 2014

4 Of The Best Rosh Hashanah Websites For Kids


With my clan having basically no extended family, holidays can be a challenge. Sure, we go over the religious aspecst of whatever we're celebrating (we're interfaith), but finding activities for the children can be difficult. With Rosh Hashanah starting tomorrow at sunset, I thought I'd share my four favorite websites chock-a-block full of fun stuff to help your kids and mine celebrate the Jewish New Year:

  • Chabad.org – Here you'll find free printables, crafts, stories, and my daughter's favorite, multi-media games for kids.

  • Torahtots.com  – You can tell by the name that it's a site for littler kids, but  for for even more printables plus some unique games.

  • Aish.com – One dilemma I face is how to get the teen engaged with the holiday. This website has some great stories you can discuss and practical activities you can do as a family. I especially like the High Holidays Quiz For Kids. We'll see how Mr. “I'm a teen so I know everything” does with that!

  • Artistshelpingchildren.org – Tired of the same old crafts? Here's you'll find some truly unique ones you can spend the day making with your child. I especially love the Circle Of Kindness!


Shanah Tovah!

1 comment:

  1. Shanah Tovah!! I hope you're having a great new year! Rosh Hashanah is one of my favorite holidays! I love the apples and honey too

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to email me at isithotinheremmm@gmail.com.