Monday, December 23, 2013

10 Christmas Jokes To Make You Go "Ho, Ho, Ho!"


I know I promised the best Christmas activity websites, and they're coming tomorrow, but I couldn't resist posting my 10 favorite Christmas jokes in the meantime.  Here they are:

1.  Why was Santa's helper depressed?
      He had low elf-esteem.

2.  What Christmas carol is the favorite of parents with small children?
       Silent Night.

3.  What do you call people who are afraid of Santa?
      Claustrophobic.

4.  There was once a great czar in Russia named Rudolph the Red.
      He was looking out the windows of his palace one day while his
      wife sat nearby embroidering. He turned to her and said, "Look
      my dear, it has begun to rain!" Without looking up she replied,
      "It's too cold to rain. It must be sleeting." The Czar shook his head
      and said, "I am the Great Czar of all the Russias, and Rudolph the
      Red knows rain, dear!"

5.  What does Santa clean his sleigh with?
      Comet.

6.  Why is Santa so good at karate?
      Because he has a black belt.

7.  How do you know when Santa's in the room?
      You can sense his presents.

8.  What's red and white, red and white, red and white?
      Santa rolling down a hill.

9.  How do sheep in Mexico greet each other on Christmas?
      "Fleece Navidad!"

10.  What do you call mail sent up the chimney on Christmas Eve?
      Black mail.


Sources:  www.theholidayspot.com, www.squiglysplayhouse.com, and my daughter's teacher.

~~

What are your favorite Xmas jokes?  Comment below.  And do check in with me tomorrow for some great Christmas activity sites for kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to email me at isithotinheremmm@gmail.com.