Monday, December 14, 2015

Treat YOURSELF To This Special By Restaurant.com

Note: I received a Restaurant.com gift card for the purpose of this review. This post was made possible by Mom Spark Media. The opinions, however, are mine, mine, all mine!




 
One of the challenges of the holiday season is not just entertaining the kids for one day, but throughout the whole Winter Vacation. I feel like a cruise director with my daughter asking, "What are we going to do today?" HOW DO I KNOW???


Well now I do know, thanks to Restaurant.com which is offering:


 Dinner & a Movie:
2 Movie Tickets + $100 Restaurant.com Card ONLY $30

 


Are they Santa?! I can see current movies, with the kids or without, with Special by Restaurant.com’s Dinner & a Movie deal! Now through December 20 for $30, you’ll receive two tickets PLUS a $100 Restaurant.com eGift card to redeem for a star-rated restaurant (as in real food, not Mc-food).


Spend family time discovering the perfect table and flick. Use your movie tickets to see any winter blockbuster hit here. And don't forget teachers and coaches! This would be a much-appreciated gift by them, too (they were tired of Dunkin' Donuts gift cards anyway).



 Hurry – this offer ends Sunday, December 20 at 11:59 pm CT or when it’s sold out.

Restaurant.com and Specials by Restaurant.com make great gifts for everyone on your wish list. Connect with Restaurant.com on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest and never miss their next great deal!

Restaurant.com seems to know exactly what appeals to families these days: food and entertainment at family-friendly prices. Now excuse me: I've got some last-minute gifts to order!




And, again: I received a Restaurant.com gift card for the purpose of this review. This post was made possible by Mom Spark Media. The opinions, however, are mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to email me at isithotinheremmm@gmail.com.