Thursday, February 5, 2015

SnoreStop Tablets May Save You From Killing Your Spouse



Whereas many women I know complain about their husbands snoring, I must confess that I am the snorer in the family. I've always snored, no matter how much I weighed. Years ago, before kids and when I had a 9 to 5 job, I remember taking naps in the park during my lunch hour and actually waking MYSELF up with my snoring!


I don't have sleep apnea. I just move mountains with the amount of noise that comes from my nose and mouth!



Is it an earthquake? Nope!  Just me snoring!


I've tried everything to stop my snoring including throat sprays, nasal strips, chin straps, avoiding dairy and alcohol before bed, using various pillows (or foregoing a pillow altogether). I even wore the ever-disgusting mouth guard. So the other day, when I saw yet another “cure” I hadn't tried, I was intrigued.


SnoreStop Homeopathic Tablets are supposedly “all natural”, boast no side effects, and are allegedly non-drowsy. The product targets any inflammation of the soft tissue lining the back of the throat and dries up mucus that blocks the nasal passages. By addressing these issues, snoring should stop. The clincher for me was the money-back guarantee the stuff comes with. I grabbed the package and put my cash register receipt in a place I'd remember (too often I lose the receipts). 


Did these stop my snoring?  Read on!



I followed the directions and took one pill 30 minutes before retiring for bed and another as I got into bed.   


Feedback from my family the next morning indicated that although SnoreStop didn't stop my snoring altogether, it did reduce the decibel level so I wasn't snoring as loudly.


This pleased my family so much, they want me to continue using the product.


Sure, I was disappointed that it didn't eliminate the problem completely. But if the kids are happy, I'm happy.


I'm keeping my receipt just in case the effects of SnoreStop doesn't last, but after using it for three nights, I'm satisfied with the product.


Mountains do not move and everyone is sleeping better. Best of all, I don't have to wear that obnoxious, uncomfortable mouth guard that I HATED. Give SnoreStop a shot. With a money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose. 




Thanks for reading!   Please come back again, won't you?  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to email me at isithotinheremmm@gmail.com.