Wednesday, January 20, 2016

"It Works!" Greens On The Go Drink Powder – Is It Worth The Money?

Disclosure: This product was given to me (actually, I asked for it) for reviewing purposes, however, the thoughts expressed in this post are my own. 





I am not a veggie eater, but still, I need those nutrients. With my husband being a health nut, I have tried some of those all-inclusive-miracle-veggie drinks. Most tasted like swill, although one or two were good. Unfortunately, the ones in my grocery store and Whole Foods are sweetened with bananas, which I've recently become allergic to. So when I saw Debbie Arrington's posts on Instagram about the "It Works!" Greens On The Go Drink Powder and found out it does NOT contain bananas, I asked to try it. 


Greens On The Go is a single serving packet of “38 herbs and nutrient-rich superfoods” which is supposed to energize you and keep your digestive system regular and the toxins flowing out. In other words, it helps you poop. The powder contains some neat stuff including: broccoli, dandelion leaf, kale (ICK), spinach, slippery elm bark, tumeric root, watercress, white willow bark, and okra. 


Now, I was nervous trying this stuff, especially when I poured the powder into my glass and it was green. Again, I am not a fan of green drinks. I poured water, mixed the concoction around, and got close to the sink in case I needed to spit it out....which I did not....because


THIS STUFF TASTES GREAT! 


I tried the berry flavor (it also comes in orange) and was amazed that not only is it delicious, but there's no funny aftertaste. And despite it containing plaintain leaf (I would assume, relative of my nemesis, the banana), I had no allergic reaction to Greens On The Go. Did it energize me? No. Coffee does that, but it certainly was not unpleasant and there were no unpleasant side-effects after drinking it.


So is "It Works!" Greens On The Go Drink Powder worth the money?


Well, online a 30 serving box retails for $59 not including shipping and handling (although lower-priced packages may be available from individual dealers), so figure it's about $2 per serving. If we assume the product literature is correct, and this mix contains “the nutrition of 8+ servings of fruits and vegetables”, and if you're NOT a fruit and veggie eater, then it may be worth the money to you. For me, in combination with a daily multivitamin, I'm confident that drinking Greens On The Go Drink Powder is a step in the right direction health-wise. 


I'll be purchasing this product in the future.


For more information, please visit Debbie Arrington's website: www.debswrapparty.myitworks.com or email her at debsbaskets@email.com.


Thanks for reading!  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to email me at isithotinheremmm@gmail.com.