Tuesday, March 31, 2015

9 Silly April Fools' Day Pranks You Can Play On Your Kids


I thought about this post long and hard, because the truth is: my kids have far more time to plan pranks on ME than I do on them! Still, with them being home for Spring Break this week and the odds that by Wednesday, I'll have lost some of my marbles, and will probably want to mess with them at least a bit. 

So I needed to find gentle pranks for them that won't have harmful repercussions for me



Harmless pranks are fun to play on your kids!


Peruse the pranks below and join me, wont' you?



1.  Wrap their cellphone in rubber bands, then call them. Watch them freak when they can't answer the call.

2.  Superglue a pen cap to the pen and see if they can get it off for you.

3.  Fill their shoes with beads or sand (the sand is easier to ditch outside)

4. Buy realistic spiders or flies and hide them where the kids will find them (in the bathroom is especially effective).

5. Take some of their socks and sew them together with a stitch or two. When they pick up one, they'll pick up both!

6.  Super Glue a quarter to the sidewalk or driveway and watch them go crazy trying to pick it up.

7.  Draw a mustache on them with water-soluble marker while they're sleeping.  A classic prank!

8.  The night before you plan to do this prank, pour some cereal and milk into a bowl. Then place the bowl in the freezer over night. The next morning, serve the frozen cereal and a spoon to your victim. Watch and enjoy as he tries to take a bite. 


And my favorite:

9. Change the language on your kids’ smart devices to a different one. Just make sure you know how to change it back! 



So have some fun with your kids – harmlessly!




Just be prepared:   because chances are, when you least expect it, they'll be pulling these same tricks on YOU!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to email me at isithotinheremmm@gmail.com.