Saturday, February 14, 2015

What A Female Partner REALLY Means When She Says...

In honor of Valentine's Day, I thought I'd give all my male readers a little lesson in feminine lingo and my female readers a chance to nod and say, "That's right!"  So here is a guide to:


FEMALE TRANSLATIONS
 (Or What She Means When She Says...)



When she says:  You want
She means:  You WANT


When she says:  We need
She means:  I want


When she says:  Hmmm, what should I make for dinner?
She means:  I don't feel like cooking.  Let's order out.


When she says:  It's your decision.
She means:  The correct decision is obvious.  Make it or you're in trouble!


When she says:  I wish...
She means:  Make it happen.


When she says:  Do what you want...
She means:  You're screwed.


When she says:  Sure, go ahead.
She means:  You'd better NOT!


When she says:  I'm not upset.
She means:  OF COURSE I'M FRIGGIN' UPSET!  


When she says:  I heard a noise.
She means:  I noticed that you were almost asleep.  Get up.


When she says:  How much do you love me?
She means:  I did something you're not going to like.  (And you may want to get the checkbook ready.)





AND THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE:
 
 
When she says:  Am I fat?
She means:  Tell me I'm beautiful!






 Thanks for reading!




 Please note:  Some of these were adapted from this website. 

 



 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Feel free to email me at isithotinheremmm@gmail.com.